Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Hi everyone yestertoday was really fun! I dont have much to say and also I am really sorry that I didnt post this blog last night.

First of all In the morning I went to the raido telescope in Parkes which helped the relayed messages and pictures during the first landing on the moon in 1969 !!!! How cool is that! The dish was in the movie the dish -_- hehe.
Then it was just roads roads and road driving until we reached Victoria. We went past the big strawberry and decided to stop their and take some pictures and drink some DELICOUS strawberry smoothies =D

Then we kept driving on to Bendigo where we have stayed the night. We had some delicious dinner and then walked through some very old street full of beautiful houses and shops.

Today we are sight seeing bendigo's most fun and beautiful sites such as going into a  real gold mine which really scares me!

After we will be travelling to Melbourne YAY YAY YAY YAy :3

Got to go have breakfast.

BYE !!!
charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment