Friday, 30 December 2011

Day 3

H everyone I am awfully sorry for not posting on my blog. I have been getting back to the hotel late and have been too tired to write a post.

So in the morning when I woke up  my family decided to participate  in two of the most locally significant attractions in Bendigo.

We visited the Chinese museum, called the Golden Dragon, first which was very beautiful and interesting as we saw the many dragons that participate in the Easter festivals .

Then we went to a closed down mine which was open for tourist for tours. My family decided to go on the smaller tour. It was very scary to go 61m down the ground.

After we had finished in Bendigo we drove for 2 hours until we arrived in Melbourne.
It was beautiful, with all the big sky scrapers and beautiful buildings with a modern twist. I was wowed a lot. To me Melbourne reminds me of New York and Brisbane.

When we arrived at our hotel we immediately we straight to the food as it was around 6:30 pm (N.S.W time) It was amazing to see all of the lane ways off one street. The lane ways were filled with many unique cafes and other cafes and places to eat. In the end we decided on curry which I found absolutely delicious.

Also in Melbourne the fashion is really interesting with many stores to choose from. The people of Melbourne have the most unique and different clothing compared to home. There are many people who really stand out both good and bad ways but kept to themselves.

I have to go now and sleep

A beautiful display near our hotel

A dragon at the meusum

OMG A PANDA HAT EHHHH so cute <3 katrina look at this miss u

That is what it said when we just arived in Melbourne =P

Me about to arrive

haha well lets just say .... SHOPS..



Underground of a REAL!! mine scary

me really really scared scared
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment