Hi everyone today has been a blast with travelling In the car to Melbourne. We left around 8:30 am and have arrived at Parkes at 8:30pm (NSW time ) My car ride has been fun! First All I did was listen to music then I decided to put down the electronics except for my camera and watch the beautiful scenery that was present. After 2 hours of driving we arrived at Goondiwindi. Jaqueline and I went absolute gaga over a small slide which was hilarious to me and my sister. After about Another 4hours of driving we reached a place called Moree where there was another slide but trust me a much much bigger one. When I slid down the slide I got a massive friction burn grrrr! When we arrived for our stop for the night,Parkes, we had pizza and dip for dinner.
Tomorrow will be a jam packed day as we make our way to Melbourne we will not arrive in Melbourne until day three!
Miss you all
Charlotte
Oh PS wonder how Izzy is on her big trip. Wonder if I'll get a post card? Luckily my aunt is check our mail and leaving for us








No comments:
Post a Comment