Monday, 17 December 2012

Day 4 -(^0^)-

Hi everyone today has been super duper jam packed full of activities and of course shopping :)
Firstly we were walking to the tram to the old Melbourne Gaol when we were distracted by numerous stores. One store was a cheap tourist store filled with a small amount of Aussie stock but more cheap perfume and jewelry. Of course I couldn't not take this opportunity. So I bought some really cute bow earrings <3 and Guess the price!!! *******************************************~**************************************************************************************
$2.80

Then bought some amazing crispy cream donuts <3
Then we went to the old gaol which we had a personal tour of.
Next we went to harbour town again... :) I bought some cute clothes from factorie ahhhh in love. Girls out there who love patterned shorts check out there clothes right now as they have some really good deals :)
Then I went to typo again (Im so in love with that store <3) I bought some more books for school!
Then we took the tram back to city and I went to feme connection and bought a uber cute skirt and adorable top. Then dad took me and jacks to mind games which I found the most amazing, cute,creative,Asian rubber in history for only $1.50 Hdjsjdbfjdn love it :D We then went to china town and stopped by a really cute store which I bought a cute rule and.............
RIKUMA HIGHLIGHERS
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :')
I had to by these they came with
So many highlighters and if you don'to know me I am A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D to highlighters and stationary <3
(My goal is everything for school is going to be cute) After we headed back to the apartment and started packing for Hobart. After we headed out for dinner at an Italian restaurant and OMG it was so good <3
Then we headed back to the apartment and packed some more I'm going to go paint my nails, have a show and then head to bed
By for now but not forever
Charlotte :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment