Hello everyone ^-^,
Today has been an super duper fun day :)
We first started of walking down the streets. We found an amazing store called lush <3. This store was filled with hand made products for skin,face,hair etc. I picked up three luscious (get it? Haha) products :). Next we went to the Victoria markets and OMG its was ginormous !!!! It was filled with 100s of stalls. There were clothes (LOTS) bags, accessories (and more...) it was amazing ! There were even cute little bunnies ahh they were so cute !!! I only bought an new iPod case from a phone stall. Next we talk the bus to china town which I then bought this super cute pen for school. After we walked back to our apartment which we were then greeted by ... TYPO! ...again... But this Time a bigger and better selection of products. Of course I had to buy some more things :p
Then we went by Flora (an well known Indian restaurant) and had dinner.
Right now Im in the apartment very very tired and warn out from all the shopping so better get going and have an amazing shower with my new Lush goodies (YAY)
Bye for now but not forever :)
Charlotte
{*.*}







No comments:
Post a Comment