Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Day 9

Hi every one
So thiis morning was dedicated to shopping with my second cousin Aunty Marie and Aunty Elessa! It was so fun.
We went to the Paddys Markets which was full of so many store mostly Asian stores which I really enjoyed! I got a really cool pencil case and a clutch for only $10 in total!!!
Then we went upstairs and the were some shops I bought a lot of things from there such as stuff from Smiggle, some stationary, bling for my iPod case, key ring, a mini stapler from typo and a very very very cute panda plush toy.
Then we set off to go back home (12 hours to go) we got to drive on the Harbour Bridge and let me tell ya it was very very windy

We have arrived at a stop about 6 hours away from home yay can't wait to see my besties and my family members
Gtg
Charlotte
My Purse I got at Paddy's Markets ($5)
My cute panda I got -_- hehe ($3.95)
My cute pencil case ($5)
Look at my hair when driving on the Sydney Harbour Bridge it gets very windy
My smiggle PANDA (<3) rubber (95c)

No comments:

Post a Comment