Monday, 2 January 2012

Day 7

Hi everyone do today had been very tiring and long day but in the end it was worth it =_=

The first thing I did was wake up early in the morning to leave Melbourne which was really really sad :( Melbourne was a great a place for me because I loved shopping there.
When we got in the car I fell straight to sleep I didn't even stay awakeusing enough to get out the carpark! After ten hours of driving and listening to Stars Wars on a CD we finally arrived in Sydney. We had some dinner (Asian) we went to a place (no idea where) and played Asian games (the games where you move a mechanical claw to try and lift an object!
After that we walked back to the hotel and chilled for a bit!
Gtg Byye
Charlotte


No comments:

Post a Comment